Advanced system points [ADDON REQUEST]

Support für Extensions für phpBB 3.3.x von Entwickler OXPUS
Gesperrt
eunaumtenhoid

Advanced system points [ADDON REQUEST]

Beitrag von eunaumtenhoid »

about the addons you commented to send ass ideas I found this place as the most suitable.

add compatibility with the advanced system points extension with the following options BY CATEGORY (ie in each category I can configure a different number of points to be distributed):
  • pts per uploads >> number of points to be earned when uploading in this category
  • pts per comment >> number of points to be earned when to comment in this category
  • pts per download >> number of points that will be charged to the user's account when downloading in this category
  • tip jar >> extra option to add a tip jar to downloads, which can be activated / deactivated and the value of each tip in the ACP can be activated, showing in the downloads details several buttons each with a value that was configured in the ACP when the user clicking shows a confirmation message and after that the point value is debited from the usser account and added to the account of the person who created the upload.
oxpus
Chief handy-man
Re: Advanced system points [ADDON REQUEST]

Beitrag von oxpus »

Sorry, I will not build several add ons as requested because I have not enough time for them.

For creating a new download suitable events still exists.
Take a look to the events list here: https://phpbb3.oxpus.net/eventslist/
More events will follow later on this year, maybe autumn / winter.

And please regard that this is just a support forum for the existing extensions not a place for requesting add ons.
So I'll lock this topic now.
Karsten Ude
Kein Support per Messenger, Email oder PN! Unaufgeforderte Nachrichten werden ignoriert!
No support per Messenger, Email or PM. Each unasked message will be ignored!
Gesperrt