Download Extension 8.1.0 RC2 - Public pre-release

Support für Extensions für phpBB 3.3.x von Entwickler OXPUS
oxpus
Chief handy-man
Re: Download Extension 8.1.0 RC1 - Public pre-release

Beitrag von oxpus »

when using the extension via smartphone the link your downloads on the quick links does not appear
Sure?
Can you not scroll the menu?
I have a little problem too whenever a user logs in the permissions are removed
Which permissions and what for a problem?
In reported downloads >> when we type in a reason for reporting where does that reason go? could be shown only to moderators and administrators what do you think? because then the moderator will know the reason for the download to be reported
The extension sends the reason on email to the download moderators, so it's recommended to enable mail functions in the notifications for this point. On the other hand the moderator will not see the reason, because it will not be saved for the download.
current version >> when hovering over the downlaod button it could show the name of the version that is selected
No, the selected version is shown as part of the download title or in the drop down list. So there will not been an extra hover text for this.
similar download >> will you improve this part? placing a table shows the name of the download, who posted the date? something like the similar topics?
The similar downloads should show rather unobtrusively that there are other similar downloads that match be description or title to the current one.
Since no AI is used and there is no algorithm that provides approximately better search results, nothing will be changed or added to this list.
Karsten Ude
Kein Support per Messenger, Email oder PN! Unaufgeforderte Nachrichten werden ignoriert!
No support per Messenger, Email or PM. Each unasked message will be ignored!
eunaumtenhoid

Beitrag von eunaumtenhoid »

all right, quick links working normally my bad, sorry!

about the permissions they come back as if I had just installed the extension from scratch, it resets all whenever I update the extension download
eunaumtenhoid

I was thinking it would be very convenient on the page to send a file to be able to have an announcement to put a message for everyone who is uploading to see it, and it can be edited via ACP, understood? for example >> are you having trouble sending the file or creating the download? see our FAQ

basically as it happens with the category rules area more on the upload page and that would show the same message to everyone
oxpus
Chief handy-man

Beitrag von oxpus »

Would it make sense to display this information in the ACP file module and also in the MCP when editing a download?
Karsten Ude
Kein Support per Messenger, Email oder PN! Unaufgeforderte Nachrichten werden ignoriert!
eunaumtenhoid

in the acp i would edit it would put the msg that would be displayed basically like this extension >> https://www.phpbb.com/customise/db/exte ... uncements/

after putting the msg in ACP it would be displayed on the add download page (upload file), so that a warning would be displayed to all uploads
to notify someone, like a tutorial to upload, a rule, a FAQ, or any other usefulness to have as an announcement for uploads

understand?

EDIT:

in the bug tracker on the home page the pencil icon could be exchanged for an eye as it is to view the details
Bild

oxpus hat geschrieben: Di 26. Mai 2020, 17:40 Which permissions and what for a problem?
in this last change did you change the permissions? because it is not working I selected the permissions for registered users, but it is as if it did not exist

Bild

Bild
oxpus
Chief handy-man

Beitrag von oxpus »

The hint message in the download upload/edit form will be part of the next release.

The pencil on the tracker is now an eye.

And the permissions will not be changed.
Please take a look to all permissions on the selected category.
There's something wrong within your settings.

The extension was updated to RC2 but currently not published, because of the work for an add-on.
Karsten Ude
eunaumtenhoid

addon? I was curious ^^
about the permissions i'm not talking about changing after i updated the last update its just the permissions stopped working, at this point i uninstalled the entire extension and deleted the database, but the same permission problem remains only adm is managing to upload, view, download ... the other groups can't do anything!

when traffic is disabled:
Bild

this option on the upload file page could be hidden, as already occurs in download statistics:
Bild

and the sorting box still does not work
Bild

it would be great if you had more criteria to sort, such as name, more downloaded, new, date ..

User defined fields descriptions could be displayed in a ballotip like the helps
Bild

the rating could be the same as PHPBB;
if you look to see the value in stars
Bild

when you hover your mouse to choose how many stars are worth, those that are not selected are transparent
Bild

and after you vote the star changes color so you know you voted and with an "x" button in case you want to remove your vote
Bild
oxpus
Chief handy-man

Beitrag von oxpus »

Hmpf, many points and many requests.

From the beginning:

Again:
Make a screenshot for the complete permission setting of the category which will not be shown on the index.
I can't help without this.

The traffic field is now hidden on edit a download with disabled traffic management.

Sorting? Where the sorting will not work?
The search criteria are not expanded, otherwise a lot of additional data would have to be loaded and evaluated.
All criteria that are available can be supported without further queries, so there is no further addition at this point.
BTW: "new" = "date" = "last change", "name" = "description", "downloads" = "clicks" ...

The online help works only on default fields, not on custom ones.
Again: I'll not expand the functions on these fields!

The rating stars will be changed on the next release. These are really good ideas.
Karsten Ude
eunaumtenhoid

look img slide :
https://imgur.com/a/yveeGWs
I am talking about the permissions because they are configured normally I already looked at all the ext settings I know where everything is, but since the last update that you sent (from the bug track) ass permissions do not work anymore

about the sort
I choose the order I want to see the downloads, but nothing happens or changes
here on your website the sort doesn't work either

Download statistics
Download statistics could have an option in ACP to configure the quantity that would be shown on the Download statistics page, example 5,10,100, because there depending on the case of each site to make a top 5, top 10, top 100

and on the Download statistics page the best rated downloads could also be placed`

change autor
I changed the author of the download, but some areas the same is not changed.

within the category (OK)
Bild

out of category (not ok)
Bild

perfil (OK)
Bild

last upload (OK)
number upload (not ok)
Bild

in number upload you already explained to me, but if it is possible to at least post a way for me to change this temporarily I would be grateful, because I will move some topics from my forum to this extension and I will do it as admin to later change to the original author and I would not like to keep the number of uploads in my name, but in the name of the original author, understand?

taking advantage of the subject, is it possible to convert the forum posts to comments on the extension?
oxpus
Chief handy-man

Beitrag von oxpus »

Permissions:
Use the attached file to fix them.

Download statistics:
No changes yet!

Sorting:
WHERE you wants to sort and WHICH criteria do you uses and may not work?

Username:
This is not a bug.
The download was assigned to the new user, but the last change was made by the existing user. These are seperated datas!
The last download on index is marked with the latest change.
But I'll extend the reassign option to manipulate both datas if wanted.

taking advantage of the subject, is it possible to convert the forum posts to comments on the extension?
Possible yes, but I've currently no time to help you with this. I'm really in trouble to build the next extension release and can't support request after request.
And at least the extension will not have any functions to do this. Not yet and not in the future.
Dateianhänge
dlext_cache.7z
Upload unzipped to /ext/oxpus/dlext/controller/classes/
(3.55 KiB) 169-mal heruntergeladen
Karsten Ude
Gesperrt