Download Extension 8.1.0 RC2 - Public pre-release

Support für Extensions für phpBB 3.3.x von Entwickler OXPUS
oxpus
Chief handy-man
Download Extension 8.1.0 RC2 - Public pre-release

Beitrag von oxpus »

Deutsch:

Ich möchte die neue Version der Download Extension präsentieren, allerdings als Release Kandidat, bevor die erste öffentliche Version wiederholt mehrfach in kurzen Abständen angepasst werden müsste, um Fehler auszubügeln.

Daher an dieser Stelle ein öffentlicher Test für alle Interessierten, diese Version vorab auszuprobieren und alle Fehler zu melden, damit die fInale Version möglichst fehlerfrei ist.

Fehler im Ablauf oder nicht verarbeitete Datensätze sind nicht zu erwarten, jedoch wurden die Benachrichtigungen nun auf das phpBB-eigene System umgestellt. Die Tests verliefen zwar erfolgreich, aber viele Augen sehen mehr als nur 2.
Die Extension kann daher auch gefahrlos in produktiven Systemen eingesetzt werden.

Für rege Teilnahme am Test und zahlreiche Rückmeldungen vielen Dank im Voraus.

English:

I would like to present the new version of the download extension, but as a release candidate, before the first public version would have to be repeatedly adjusted several times at short intervals to fix multiple errors.

Therefore, here is a public test for anyone interested to try this version in advance and report any errors so that the final version is as error-free as possible.

Errors in the process or unprocessed data records are not expected, but the notifications have now been switched to phpBB's own system. The tests were successful, but many eyes see more than just 2.
The extension can therefore also be used safely in productive systems.

Thank you in advance for lively participation in the test and numerous feedback.

Update log before RC1:
ADD Missing language string for new downloads
ADD Quick link for "Your downloads"
ADD Download user and add time on cat view and search results
FIX Version text save malfunction
FIX Distance between pagination and footer
FIX Mark all/none statistical entries
FIX Search for user downloads
FIX Description length on index and search results
FIX Missing email template files
FIX Notification on post comments
FIX several smaller bugs
CHANGE Pagination method to default one to avoid phpBB malfunctions
CHANGE Notifications presented by the phpBB notification system (yes, it's real!)

Updates on RC1:
22.05.2020: Fix favorite list in UCP
23.05.2020: Fix delete comments within ACP category management, comments counter on details view button, bug tracker details view
24.05.2020: Add Default delete option on ACP statistics, Replace sizeof() with empty() and count(), replace $var++ with ++$var and $var-- with --$var
31.05.2020 Prepared for add ons (add ons currently not available to the public), fix permissions, add option to replace changed user on reassign download, add more rating functions, change display rating blocks
01.06.2020 Fix legend in footer, error on searching for user downloads, fix and refix mutiple ratings
02.06.2020 Revice help text for ministats button, Increase option in statistic page permissions to disable the page for everyone
03.06.2020 FIX some typos, add missing hint texts for ACP settings
Dateianhänge
dlext.7z
Release 03.06.2020
(1003.15 KiB) 185-mal heruntergeladen
Karsten Ude
Kein Support per Messenger, Email oder PN! Unaufgeforderte Nachrichten werden ignoriert!
No support per Messenger, Email or PM. Each unasked message will be ignored!
eunaumtenhoid

Re: Download Extension 8.1.0 RC1 - Public pre-release

Beitrag von eunaumtenhoid »

man honestly, i'm all chilled, what a beautiful thing i'm going to take a look for sure and any bugs i report here, returning the work here after covid-19 i will support the project financially, THANK YOU!
oxpus
Chief handy-man

Beitrag von oxpus »

If the new version 8.1.0 also works flawlessly, then I am satisfied.
In particular, the notification functions should be tested more intensely, because I can not find any errors, but many eyes see more than my own two.
Karsten Ude
Kein Support per Messenger, Email oder PN! Unaufgeforderte Nachrichten werden ignoriert!
eunaumtenhoid

could separate the language files for common, acp, mcp and ucp it would be easier to organize and translate.
and I would like to know the usefulness of the category icon, if you can improve it by placing it in front of or behind the title of the downloads to be displayed in all areas of the extension.

download notifications could include new ones:
  • when someone comments on a download from you
  • when someone makes a report on a download of yours
  • when your upload is approved
error accessing favorites in ucp:

Code: Alles auswählen

General Error
SQL ERROR [ mysqli ]

[0]

SQL

No values specified for SQL IN comparison

BACKTRACE

FILE: (not given by php)
LINE: (not given by php)
CALL: msg_handler()

FILE: [ROOT]/phpbb/db/driver/driver.php
LINE: 1023
CALL: trigger_error()

FILE: [ROOT]/phpbb/db/driver/driver.php
LINE: 573
CALL: phpbb\db\driver\driver->sql_error()

FILE: [ROOT]/phpbb/db/driver/factory.php
LINE: 457
CALL: phpbb\db\driver\driver->sql_in_set()

FILE: [ROOT]/phpbb/notification/method/board.php
LINE: 365
CALL: phpbb\db\driver\factory->sql_in_set()

FILE: [ROOT]/phpbb/notification/manager.php
LINE: 455
CALL: phpbb\notification\method\board->delete_notifications()

FILE: [ROOT]/phpbb/notification/manager.php
LINE: 444
CALL: phpbb\notification\manager->delete_notifications()

FILE: [ROOT]/ext/oxpus/dlext/controller/ucp/ucp_favorite_controller.php
LINE: 191
CALL: phpbb\notification\manager->delete_notifications()

FILE: [ROOT]/ext/oxpus/dlext/ucp/main_module.php
LINE: 49
CALL: oxpus\dlext\controller\ucp\ucp_favorite_controller->handle()

FILE: [ROOT]/includes/functions_module.php
LINE: 676
CALL: oxpus\dlext\ucp\main_module->main()

FILE: [ROOT]/ucp.php
LINE: 407
CALL: p_master->load_active()
Zuletzt geändert von eunaumtenhoid am Fr 22. Mai 2020, 19:54, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
oxpus
Chief handy-man

Beitrag von oxpus »

Cat icons are simple build to have custom images on the download index for categories. Like forum icons which can used in the phpBB, too.
I'll not a fan about the idea to display these icons overall in the extension.

Seperate language files are not on plan because there are many points in the ACP, MCP and UCP where the extension uses the same language strings, so splitting means to multify these strings.

New notifications?
when someone comments on a download from you
If the download was marked as a favorite download the extension will still send a notification about new comments.

Reports are only send to download moderators, not to the download author, too.
It is also one of the tasks of moderators to check and edit reports and not for the download author. Because that does not necessarily have to be to blame for the autor of a download that the reported download may be defective for example.

Approved downloads will be notified as updated.
I will not change this, as the download can actually be changed and also approved if it is edited.
The extension would then have to differentiate here: Update or approval or both. I don't really want to insert the calculations and tests for this at this point, since many functions are already triggered and called up when a download is processed.

The error:
I've updated the package in the first post.
Replace this file to fix the errror:
ucp_favorite_controller.zip
Copy unzipped to /ext/oxpus/dlext/controller/ucp/
(1.9 KiB) 157-mal heruntergeladen
Karsten Ude
eunaumtenhoid

understand, updated the favorites works fine thanks!

I analyzed it, and realized that when you click on the notifications or approve something, the notifications disappear and that is normal?
and some notifications when clicked they do not send to the downlaod link not only for the initial download page is correct?
it would be cool if for new download for example direct to download details of the corresponding download
oxpus
Chief handy-man

Beitrag von oxpus »

The notifications are marked as read by clicking on them and so they are not longer counted in the red notification counter (prosilver) in the navigation bar. This is the normal phpBB behavior.

Notifications are deleted by the download extension whenever the reason for this not longer exists.
You can only mark the notifications as read, but then the notifications tend to only accumulate unnecessarily.
Example:
A new download was added and the notified user then called it up. The notification is not longer required and is therefore deleted for this user.
The same thing happens with notifications e.g. about downloads to be approved. In this case notifications are sent to all download moderators in the relevant category. If now one of these moderators has edited the download, for example, approved it, there doesn't longer exists any reason to continue to display this notification to all other moderators. Therefore, this notification is deleted for all users concerned.

Yes, you could keep the notifications and only mark them as read, but any existing notification is always loaded every time you load a phpBB page and thus create a rather unnecessary load on the server that can be avoided or reduced by deleting them.
Karsten Ude
oxpus
Chief handy-man

Beitrag von oxpus »

Neuer Fix:
Löschen von Kommentaren über die ACP Kategorie Verwaltung.
Zum fix die angehängte Datei ersetzen:

New fix:
Delete comments within the ACP category management.
To fix ist please replace the attached file:
Dateianhänge
acp_categories_controller.zip
Copy unzipped file to /ext/oxpus/dlext/controller/acp/
(8.09 KiB) 159-mal heruntergeladen
Karsten Ude
eunaumtenhoid

if it is not too much trouble the project would be cool it shows the number of comments in the tab

Bild

and the view of similar downloads is a little more detailed as with the similar topic extension
with a table and shows the same information happens when we use the search, name, username, rating, clicks ...
oxpus
Chief handy-man

Beitrag von oxpus »

Like this?
Comments_count.PNG
Comments_count.PNG (6.25 KiB) 14186 mal betrachtet

This is now part of the package.

To use it replace the attached file.
details.zip
Copy unzipped to /ext/oxpus/dlext/controller/
(11.04 KiB) 207-mal heruntergeladen
Karsten Ude
Gesperrt