Uknown file [SOLVED]

Support zu den Modifikationen (MODs) von Entwickler OXPUS für das phpBB 3.0.x
Antworten
Bermúdez
Uknown file [SOLVED]

Beitrag von Bermúdez »

Hello.
Since I upgraded 6.5.30 to 6.5.31 version, the files that i upload via FTP are not updated while maintaining its extension (zip or rar), and therefore they are not recognized by the MOD.
I wonder if the problem is by the MOD or if the problem is by the server where my website is hosted.

Thanks in advance.
26-10-2014 0-44-20.jpg
26-10-2014 0-44-20.jpg (299.58 KiB) 11423 mal betrachtet
26-10-2014 0-43-01.jpg
26-10-2014 0-43-01.jpg (253.38 KiB) 11423 mal betrachtet
Zuletzt geändert von Bermúdez am So 26. Okt 2014, 20:29, insgesamt 3-mal geändert.
oxpus
Chief handy-man
Re: Uknown file

Beitrag von oxpus »

Hello,
I wonder if the problem is by the MOD or if the problem is by the server where my website is hosted.
no, it's a little missunterstanding how the mod works.

To add a new download into the mod you must upload the choosen file within the upload form or add the download file with the ACP module "Downloads Management" by enter the original filename.
Only this methods will add a new file to an existing or new download.
Just uploading a file with a ftp client into the mod file structures will not enable this file to be controlled by the mod!

If the mod will denied zip or rar archives you should take a look into the mod ACP module "Blacklist filetypes".
There you can find all blocked file extentions which can be deleted if you will use them.
Karsten Ude
Kein Support per Messenger, Email oder PN! Unaufgeforderte Nachrichten werden ignoriert!
No support per Messenger, Email or PM. Each unasked message will be ignored!
Bermúdez
Re: Uknown file [SOLVED]

Beitrag von Bermúdez »

Hello.
I think I know the cause: the file name had a strange character (&). I've replaced by 'and', and now it works correctly.

Likewise thank you very much and best regards.
Antworten