Download mod

Support zu den Modifikationen (MODs) von Entwickler OXPUS für das phpBB 3.0.x
Antworten
ALXGS

Download mod

Beitrag von ALXGS »

Hellow to all! 1st post for me.

I have install the download mod (with last update) and I have a small problem. (see attachment)
In upload page, somehow the buttons "info" they move it to the right of the page! Maybe I change some archive sometime but I don't remember. What can I do to return them in normal position? (next to boxes)
My style is Absolution (prosilver based)
Thanks
download.JPG
download.JPG (115.34 KiB) 1910 mal betrachtet

oxpus
Chief handy-man
Re: Download mod

Beitrag von oxpus »

The icons are replkaced with grafical links and moved to the right side of the edit forms since MOD release 6.5.17 to have a clear view to the help functions
Please understand that I can't help detailled with each individual forum style and modifyed forum layouts.

To replace the icons back into the download mod forms, change the css instructions in the dl_mod.css-File (styles/yourstyle/theme/dl_mod.css) at the position

Code: Alles auswählen

.buttons div.dl-help { position: absolute; right: 5px; width: {IMG_ICON_POST_INFO_WIDTH}px; height: {IMG_ICON_POST_INFO_HEIGHT}px; }
Specially the instructions

Code: Alles auswählen

position: absolute; right: 5px;
Increase 5px for example to 30px or more and retry (after dropping the style cache).
Karsten Ude

Kein Support zu unaufgeforderten PN's, Email oder via Messenger!

ALXGS

Re: Download mod

Beitrag von ALXGS »

oxpus hat geschrieben:The icons are replkaced with grafical links and moved to the right side of the edit forms since MOD release 6.5.17 to have a clear view to the help functions
I did not know this. ΟΚ then!

Antworten