Download mod

Support zu den Modifikationen (MODs) von Entwickler OXPUS für das phpBB 3.0.x
Antworten
ALXGS

Download mod

Beitrag von ALXGS »

Hellow to all! 1st post for me.

I have install the download mod (with last update) and I have a small problem. (see attachment)
In upload page, somehow the buttons "info" they move it to the right of the page! Maybe I change some archive sometime but I don't remember. What can I do to return them in normal position? (next to boxes)
My style is Absolution (prosilver based)
Thanks
download.JPG
download.JPG (115.34 KiB) 2910 mal betrachtet
oxpus
Chief handy-man
Re: Download mod

Beitrag von oxpus »

The icons are replkaced with grafical links and moved to the right side of the edit forms since MOD release 6.5.17 to have a clear view to the help functions
Please understand that I can't help detailled with each individual forum style and modifyed forum layouts.

To replace the icons back into the download mod forms, change the css instructions in the dl_mod.css-File (styles/yourstyle/theme/dl_mod.css) at the position

Code: Alles auswählen

.buttons div.dl-help { position: absolute; right: 5px; width: {IMG_ICON_POST_INFO_WIDTH}px; height: {IMG_ICON_POST_INFO_HEIGHT}px; }
Specially the instructions

Code: Alles auswählen

position: absolute; right: 5px;
Increase 5px for example to 30px or more and retry (after dropping the style cache).
Karsten Ude
Kein Support per Messenger, Email oder PN! Unaufgeforderte Nachrichten werden ignoriert!
No support per Messenger, Email or PM. Each unasked message will be ignored!
ALXGS

Re: Download mod

Beitrag von ALXGS »

oxpus hat geschrieben:The icons are replkaced with grafical links and moved to the right side of the edit forms since MOD release 6.5.17 to have a clear view to the help functions
I did not know this. ΟΚ then!
Antworten