suggestions for future versions of the mod

Support zu den Modifikationen (MODs) von Entwickler OXPUS für das phpBB 3.0.x
Antworten
eunaumtenhoid

suggestions for future versions of the mod

Beitrag von eunaumtenhoid »

insert media votes for evaluations, such as the evaluation mod.
add an option to turn the mandatory fields such as>> name, description, version, send files.
add an option to notify new comments by PM
My upload memberlist (profile), with the number of uplaod the User made ​​and a link to a page with all the uploads of the User, with the following information: name of the download (with link to download), category, number of number of visits and comments.
My upload viewtopic with the number of uploads that did and User link to go to memberlist
add an option to turn on / off SUB CATEGORIES for all users in acp
add an option to notify broken downloads created by the PM to download.
pagination of comments and avatar in the comments of the users also
enter comments on the descriptions page

BUG
when I change the number of stars to vote clears the downloads, and possible fix?

ADDON:
Thanks mod with hide mod
oxpus
Chief handy-man
Re: suggestions for future versions of the mod

Beitrag von oxpus »

Overall some interesting points...

>>insert media votes for evaluations, such as the evaluation mod.
What do you mean with this?
The downloads can still be rated be the users?!?

>>an option to turn the mandatory fields such as>> name, description, version, send files.
Sorry, no. The mod can still manage admin defined fields which can be mandatory. All other fields are only mandatory when the mod workflow needs them.

>>an option to notify new comments by PM
>>an option to notify broken downloads created by the PM to download
Sorry, no.
If a user will post a comment with e. g. illegal texts the email to a download moderator is faster than the moderator see a pm in the forum. And in this cases the moderator must be as fast as he can.
The same on broken downloads: Checking a reported download after some days when the moderator will came back to the forum some users can be displeased after this time period to be unable to download a requested but reported file.
In both cases I see the possible reaction time of a moderator in front and not the possibilities a mod can inform a user.

>>My upload memberlist (profile), with the number of uplaod the User made ​​and a link to a page with all the uploads of the User, with the following information: name of the download (with link to download), >>category, number of number of visits and comments.
>>My upload viewtopic with the number of uploads that did and User link to go to memberlist
Sorry, no.
The mod currently does not saves any numbers within the user profiles, so this may be the first thing the mod must changed for.
And in addition to that the mod must also everytime increase the user data on upload a new file, decrease on drop a download.
In addition to the existing statistic page of the mod I must deny these suggestion.

>>an option to turn on / off SUB CATEGORIES for all users in acp
I'll only let the users decide to display the sub categories or not.
If the admin can disable this function, the user can only see sub categories on open a category. This can confuse some users and I'll try to avoid confusions.

>>pagination of comments and avatar in the comments of the users also
The pagination already exists on the comments. NOT in the download details, because there the comments tab should only contains a preview from the complete comments list...
I'll check the avatars functions and maybe...

>>enter comments on the descriptions page
the comment system is strictly seperated from the download detail view, so post a comment will not be included there.

>>when I change the number of stars to vote clears the downloads, and possible fix?
This is not a bug. It's not possible to recalculate with a general formula the user ratings if you change the maximum rating points, so the ratings must be deleted at this point.
And this you can already find in the help system for this point. Click on (?)...

>>Thanks mod with hide mod
I'll not create any add-ons for my mod, because I've to less time to do this. But you can feel free to help...
Karsten Ude
Kein Support per Messenger, Email oder PN! Unaufgeforderte Nachrichten werden ignoriert!
No support per Messenger, Email or PM. Each unasked message will be ignored!
eunaumtenhoid

oxpus hat geschrieben:Overall some interesting points...

>>insert media votes for evaluations, such as the evaluation mod.

>>an option to turn the mandatory fields such as>> name, description, version, send files.
Sorry, no. The mod can still manage admin defined fields which can be mandatory. All other fields are only mandatory when the mod workflow needs them.

>>an option to notify new comments by PM
>>an option to notify broken downloads created by the PM to download
Sorry, no.
If a user will post a comment with e. g. illegal texts the email to a download moderator is faster than the moderator see a pm in the forum. And in this cases the moderator must be as fast as he can.
The same on broken downloads: Checking a reported download after some days when the moderator will came back to the forum some users can be displeased after this time period to be unable to download a requested but reported file.
In both cases I see the possible reaction time of a moderator in front and not the possibilities a mod can inform a user.

>>My upload memberlist (profile), with the number of uplaod the User made ​​and a link to a page with all the uploads of the User, with the following information: name of the download (with link to download), >>category, number of number of visits and comments.
>>My upload viewtopic with the number of uploads that did and User link to go to memberlist
Sorry, no.
The mod currently does not saves any numbers within the user profiles, so this may be the first thing the mod must changed for.
And in addition to that the mod must also everytime increase the user data on upload a new file, decrease on drop a download.
In addition to the existing statistic page of the mod I must deny these suggestion.

>>an option to turn on / off SUB CATEGORIES for all users in acp
I'll only let the users decide to display the sub categories or not.
If the admin can disable this function, the user can only see sub categories on open a category. This can confuse some users and I'll try to avoid confusions.

>>enter comments on the descriptions page
the comment system is strictly seperated from the download detail view, so post a comment will not be included there.

>>when I change the number of stars to vote clears the downloads, and possible fix?
This is not a bug. It's not possible to recalculate with a general formula the user ratings if you change the maximum rating points, so the ratings must be deleted at this point.
And this you can already find in the help system for this point. Click on (?)...

>>Thanks mod with hide mod
I'll not create any add-ons for my mod, because I've to less time to do this. But you can feel free to help...
:(
oxpus hat geschrieben: >>insert media votes for evaluations, such as the evaluation mod.
hmm ...
User votes on a 5 star, then another vote for User 4 stars.
4.5 rating result, this will show in detal 4 stars and half right?
oxpus hat geschrieben: >>pagination of comments and avatar in the comments of the users also
The pagination already exists on the comments. NOT in the download details, because there the comments tab should only contains a preview from the complete comments list...
I'll check the avatars functions and maybe...
thxs^^
oxpus
Chief handy-man

Beitrag von oxpus »

More calculations, more code and more grafics for the results after the point?
Not really...
Karsten Ude
Kein Support per Messenger, Email oder PN! Unaufgeforderte Nachrichten werden ignoriert!
eunaumtenhoid

oxpus hat geschrieben:
More calculations, more code and more grafics for the results after the point?
Not really...
i just try

>> is My upload page only, possible?
oxpus
Chief handy-man

Beitrag von oxpus »

For now I'll just inform you that the next release will display the user avatars on all comments.
Karsten Ude
eunaumtenhoid

ok^^
nice, maybe in future^^
Antworten