Thema zum Download Download Extension

Support für Extensions für phpBB 3.3.x von Entwickler OXPUS
Antworten
oxpus
Chief handy-man
Re: Thema zum Download Download Extension

Beitrag von oxpus »

To disable the default navigation links just delete all codes from the file overall_header_navigation_append.html of the extension event style folder.

Do not delete the file itself to avoid error messages, just delete the content.
Karsten Ude
Kein Support per Messenger, Email oder PN! Unaufgeforderte Nachrichten werden ignoriert!
No support per Messenger, Email or PM. Each unasked message will be ignored!
vfrblue

Beitrag von vfrblue »

Hallo Karsten,
ich musste leider feststellen, dass mit der Version 8.0.9 die Verlinkungen in den Beiträgen auf einen Download und auch in den automatisch erzeugten Beiträgen nicht mehr geparst werden. In der Beitrags-Vorschau wird der Link noch angezeigt. Sendet man den Beitrag ab, ist die Link-Darstellung verschwunden und es ist nur noch der Text vorhanden.
Du kannst es auch hier im 1. Beitrag sehen, dass der Link nicht mehr vorhanden ist.
oxpus
Chief handy-man

Beitrag von oxpus »

So, neue Version, Links wieder ganz.
Karsten Ude
Kein Support per Messenger, Email oder PN! Unaufgeforderte Nachrichten werden ignoriert!
vfrblue

Beitrag von vfrblue »

Sieht super aus, danke dir. ;-)
vfrblue

Beitrag von vfrblue »

Hallo Carsten.
Ich bekomme jetzt sporadisch folgende Fehlermeldung:

Code: Alles auswählen

[27-Apr-2020 19:28:27 Europe/Berlin] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Error: Call to a member function acl_get() on null in /homepages/xxx/xxxxx/xxx/phpbb/ext/oxpus/dlext/phpbb/includes/base_init.php:232
Stack trace:
#0 /homepages/xxx/xxxxx/xxx/phpbb/ext/oxpus/dlext/controller/todo.php(126): include_once()
#1 /homepages/xxx/xxxxx/xxx/phpbb/vendor/symfony/http-kernel/HttpKernel.php(151): oxpus\dlext\controller\todo->handle()
#2 /homepages/xxx/xxxxx/xxx/phpbb/vendor/symfony/http-kernel/HttpKernel.php(68): Symfony\Component\HttpKernel\HttpKernel->handleRaw(Object(phpbb\symfony_request), 1)
#3 /homepages/xxx/xxxxx/xxx/phpbb/app.php(35): Symfony\Component\HttpKernel\HttpKernel->handle(Object(phpbb\symfony_request))
#4 {main}
  thrown in /homepages/xxx/xxxxx/xxx/phpbb/ext/oxpus/dlext/phpbb/includes/base_init.php on line 232
Download-Extension Ver 8.0.11
phpBB 3.3.0
PHP 7.4.4
oxpus
Chief handy-man

Beitrag von oxpus »

Man, ich muss einfach mal besser aufpassen, wenn ich an zentralen Dateien etwas ergänze.

Version 8.0.12 behebt diesen Fehler.
Hoffentlich den letzten dieser Art, fehlende includes kann ich jetzt jedenfalls keine mehr feststellen.

Danke für die unendliche Geduld und sorry für die darauf folgenden zahlreichen EInzelupdates...
Karsten Ude
Bermúdez

Beitrag von Bermúdez »

ThE KuKa hat geschrieben: Sa 22. Feb 2020, 17:41 Hi oxpus,

I am not sure that this is the right forum, I have checked permissions etc. but I am the only one who does not have access to the downloads (the download button does not appear).

Ban admin user after update?
Bild

phpBB 3.3.0
Ext. version 8.0.2
https://www.phpbb-es.com

Best regards.
Hello.
The same happens to me, but as a guest user. It only allows downloading while logged in. I have asked my moderators and other users to see if the same thing happens to them, and indeed, the same thing happens to them, as guest users they do not allow them to download.
I have checked the permissions for all categories and they are correct, guests are allowed to download. I do not know what can be due.
For help, yesterday I updated my forum from 3.2.8 to 3.3.0 and today I have updated the extension from 7.3.5 to 8.0.12. In phpBB 3.2.8 and 7.3.5 it worked as expected.
Regards.
oxpus
Chief handy-man

Beitrag von oxpus »

Please check the banlist of the extension and delete all entries.
This may help at the first point.
And check the cagetory permissions for guest access.
Permissions for the group "Guests" will not work here!
Karsten Ude
Bermúdez

Beitrag von Bermúdez »

Solved! 👌🏽👍🏽
Thank you very much!
eunaumtenhoid

Beitrag von eunaumtenhoid »

I would like to have this configuration, but I was unable to replicate it:
adm / mod can moderate all downloads >> OK
recent user just after xx pots can upload >> OK
normal user can upload normally, but must be approved >> OK
collaborator can upload normally without approval >> not possible (this is only possible if I put the employee with permission to moderate, mass doing this he can moderate all downloads which I don't want)

at the moment what I think was a permission to upload without approval >> yes/no

I know you have this option in the settings, but it is for everyone and is not separated by group
Antworten