Thema zum Download Download Extension

Support für Extensions für phpBB 3.2.x von Entwickler OXPUS
Antworten
sakkiotto

Re: Thema zum Download Download Extension

Beitrag von sakkiotto »

Topic drop or close works only in backend (acp) ??
oxpus
Chief handy-man

Beitrag von oxpus »

Not alone. Each download moderator can decide while dropping a download to close or drop an existing download topic.
Karsten Ude
Kein Support per Messenger, Email oder PN! Unaufgeforderte Nachrichten werden ignoriert!
No support per Messenger, Email or PM. Each unasked message will be ignored!
vlado64

Beitrag von vlado64 »

Hi :)
I had version 7.2.13 and I even made some stuff downloadable. I didn't research too much around that so I don't know were there any bugs. It worked fine for me. When I was going through extensions though, I saw that the new version came out. I installed version 7.3.0 following the procedure for upgrading. However after I clicked on "enable" I got this message:

Something went wrong during the request and an exception was thrown. The changes made before the error occurred were reversed to the best of our abilities, but you should check the board for errors. A module already exists: ACP_DOWNLOADS. Return to the extension list

After that I tried to go back to 7.2.13 but I got the same message. Now I am stuck there. I also tried to check if there's anything left in data base but everything is fine there. When I install it, the extension shows up, when I uninstall it disappears even in data base. That's why I'm asking myself why am I getting the message that the module is still there.
oxpus
Chief handy-man

Beitrag von oxpus »

Please disable the extension and check if you have still an ACP module from the download extension which is already enabled.
Drop this module and re-enable the extension.
Karsten Ude
Kein Support per Messenger, Email oder PN! Unaufgeforderte Nachrichten werden ignoriert!
vlado64

Beitrag von vlado64 »

Hi,
I found ACP_DOWNLOADS in the Administration Control Panel and removed it.
Bild
Bild

However, now that I turn on the extension I get a blank white page, and ACP_DOWNLOADS with the child objects returns to the Administration Control Panel. And then I'm back at the start...
Bild
oxpus
Chief handy-man

Beitrag von oxpus »

Please remove all ACP modules from this extension, re-enable it and maybe you must add the modules manually.
Otherwise you will still get an error about an existing double module.
Karsten Ude
vlado64

Beitrag von vlado64 »

oxpus hat geschrieben: So 8. Jan 2017, 19:54 [EN] Update-Hint: Please disable the extension, drop all files from the extension expecting the folder "files" and upload the extension new. After this you can enable the extension again.
Because of wrong translation (your EN part of the translation), I did everything wrong from the beginning. I replaced all of the files, even the "files" folder because I thought that's what you meant. Now I'm here where I am and I'm stuck. I don't understand what you meant with "manual" in your last post, that's where I lack skills.
oxpus
Chief handy-man

Beitrag von oxpus »

For the best way to fix your installation please to the following:

- Disable your board (very important!)
- Disable the extension, if not still done
- Backup all database tables like phpbb_dl_% and phpbb_download% which are provided by the download extention
- Delete the extension data within the extension ACP managing module
- Drop the download extension files completely, but do NOT delete the folder /ext/oxpus/dlext/files/!!
- Upload the extension into your ext/folder again, be sure you don't change the existing folder "files"
- Install/Activate the extension
- Restore all database tables you have backups from the extension
- Enable the board

Now all ACP modules should be at the right place and the downloads are back again.
Just the settings in the user profiles may be missing and some settings in the extension preferences.
Karsten Ude
vlado64

Beitrag von vlado64 »

When you say 'board' what do you mean?
oxpus
Chief handy-man

Beitrag von oxpus »

"Board" means your phpBB.
Karsten Ude
Antworten